Blog Makeover!  

Posted by NoeL in , , ,

My blog took its birth on 3rd May 2008 and from then till date, it has not changed its looks... I was intending to do a makeover for a long time now! And, today is the day!

I am planning to put "Falkner Press" template. I have already started integrating the template with my list of widgets.

The current list of widgets/codes used on this site are given below.

Heading:-

  • Blog Title:- Wandering Thoughts from My Life!
  • Blog Description:- My Thoughts! My Interests! My Activities!

Body:-

  • Search Box - Blogger Default
  • Text1 - Quotes
  • Blogposts
  • HTML/Javascript - Stats.
  • I also recommend reading... - Blogger Default.

Bottom Panel:-

  • HTML/Javascript - Bottom Panel - Adbrite
  • Disclaimer
Side Bar top:-
  • About Me!
  • Google Translate
  • Subscribe To My Feed - Blogger Default
  • HTML/Javascript - Feedburner
  • Labels - Alphabetically - Blogger Default
  • Blog Archieve - Blogger Default
  • HTML/Javascript - Community Widgets (MyBlogLog, BlogCatalog, FriendConnect etc.)

Side Bar Bottom:-

  • Blogs I deem worthy of my Time! - Blogger Default - Add from Google reader etc.
  • Blogrolling
  • Live Traffic Feed
  • ShoutMix
  • No of Times this Blog Has been Visited!
  • My Blog is Listed at!
  • Vote for My Blog!
  • My Latest Movies - Blogger Default (List)

Are these 'too many' or 'too little'? Is there any widget/code I can add to my blog to increase its viewership and Google Page Rank? My current Page Rank is 2.

Here is the image showing the SEO statistics of my website.

Readers, let me know your suggestions.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 at Saturday, June 13, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

The make over is almost done! Rest later!!

June 13, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Kollam, Nannayittundu. I like this appearence better than previous one.

June 29, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Kollam.. Nannayittundu.. I like this appearence better than previous one.

June 29, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Ithentha njan parayunna comments onnum varathe?

June 29, 2009 at 8:34 PM

awesome.. dude... nice.. this change has triggered even my mind for a makeover :)

June 29, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Your comments were pending for my approval!! :)

June 29, 2009 at 9:40 PM

This template of mine is not having some problem... coz at times, the entire format gets distorted!!

June 29, 2009 at 10:02 PM

See your comment.. I think you added a "not" by mistake :-)

July 19, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Yeah you are right!! :)

July 19, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Post a Comment

Bookmark

Legal Disclaimer

I study at European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel. The opinions expressed here are my own, and neither European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel nor any other party necessarily agrees with them.