Welcome to My Life!  

Posted by NoeL in , , ,

Hi friends...

Today, 3rd May 2008, I am stepping on to the shoes of a writer! Blogger!!

For a long time, i was thinking of starting a BloG of my own. Also i always wanted to write about something.. Write about the things that come to my mind every now and then... Finally, i belive i am going to do that...

You will find posts here on following stuff!!

My Life! (The Past, The Present and The Future)
My Thoughts! (The things that will be going on through my mind... every now and then!!)
My Interests! (Weblinks, articles i stumble upon etc...!)
My Daily Activities..! (The ones i would like to share with you all...!)

Hmm... That is quite a lot... All these will appear here only if i post regularly!! For that i need inspiration... and it has to come from you all!! So keep posting comments!! :)

NoeL

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at Saturday, May 03, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

great ideas....and here is the first comment ;)

May 4, 2008 at 1:51 AM

Hi Noel,

Wish you luck in your initiative.

I would suggest that instead of looking for inspiration from outside,
keep it within you. You will tend to go a long way !!

Cheers !!

May 11, 2008 at 4:58 PM

Thanks Prashant :)

May 11, 2008 at 5:05 PM

one thing is for sure that your presentation has an attraction which will never let anybody to leave reading unless your thoughts are completed...keep it up

July 3, 2008 at 5:41 PM

Thanks Sheel :)

July 4, 2008 at 12:32 AM

Post a Comment

Bookmark

Legal Disclaimer

I study at European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel. The opinions expressed here are my own, and neither European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel nor any other party necessarily agrees with them.